Sunday 9 December 2012

The knife of never letting go

The knife of never letting go is a book i'm reading at the moment. This book is part of a trilogy but I haven't read the others yet because I haven't even finished this on but i feel like i need to tell you about this book. O my days it is amazing. Let me give you a quick overview of the book. There is a boy called Todd and before he was born there was a war between the humans and this race called the Spaks and the spacks released the noise germ.The noise germ means that you can hear everyone's thoughts and feelings  and everyone has a noise even animals  but this germ killed all the women and most of the men. Todd is a boy and in a few mouths he will become an age of which he will be classed as a man. However he finds a place of complete quiet and he has to get away and that's all iv'e got up to. But overall this book is pretty good. There are parts of it which annoy me a little bit ( don't worry no spoilers). However there are parts of this book that are AMAZING. No word of lie I was sat reading this and i was literally screaming and I was so tense. So I will keep you all updated as i go read this. Hope you have had an amazing day. Bye.

Ezra

No comments:

Post a Comment